Name: Realms of Quest IV (Official Release)
Released by Psytronik on: January 19, 2014
16K/24K VIC-20 (for Realms IV), Unexpanded VIC-20 (for Realms I+II) and
Commodore 64 (for Ultimate Quest: Catacomb). A disk drive is also
adventure continues in Realms of Quest IV where you assemble a group of
heroes to do battle against the mysterious Time Lords inside the
Dungeon. Thus befalls you, brave adventurer, to accept the challenge and
venture forth into the labyrinth below to ensure that evil and chaos do
not rise. If you can survive the perils that await beneath, there lay
riches, glory and the immortality of your name.
Realms of Quest IV Features:
10 Dungeon Levels which have been designed by hand with numerous rooms,
secret passages, riddles and traps to traverse and overcome.
• 10 races and 12 classes to choose from to create 8 players for your party.
• You will meet other heroes to help and guide you during your quest.
Over 100 unique graphical portraits that depict the various monsters
that you'll encounter as you travel throughout the Dungeon.
• Over 135 types of equipment to represent weapons, armor, gems, jewelry, potions, scrolls and miscellaneous magical items.
• 60 magic spells that you can cast.
• 3 game fonts to choose from.
• A 16 page printed instruction manual is also included.
of this for your Commodore VIC-20, a disk drive and 16K of expansion
memory. 24K is recommended as it features reduced disk loading times, an
improved 3D graphical perspective and game music.
features the Special Anniversary Editions of Realms of Quest I & II
for the Unexpanded VIC-20. Also featured is the long-awaited Ultimate
Quest: Catacomb for the Commodore 64 - originally created in 1989, now
You can obtain a copy of Realms of Quest IV from Psytronik.
Discuss here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6350