Name: Realms of Quest IV: 4-Level Demo Version
Released: September 1, 2013
Requirements: VIC-20 with 16K minimum memory expansion is required. 24K is recommended for better performance (for less disk usage) and greater 3D graphical perspective. A disk drive is also required.
Description: Demo version of the upcoming Psytronik release for Realms of Quest IV where the first four levels of the dungeon can be explored. The attached PDF manual is still a work in progress, but serves as a preview of how the printed version will look like when the whole game package is published.
The long-awaited follow-up to Realms of Quest III is almost completed. As I continue work on finishing Ultimate Quest for the Commodore 64 (intended to be on Side 2 of this Psytronik release), I make the first four Dungeon levels available to everyone.
Realms of Quest IV has the following features:
- 10 Dungeon Levels with various riddles, traps and NPC characters who can aid you on your quest (4 levels only for Demo Version)
- Over 100 monster graphic portraits (50 in Demo Version)
- 10 races and 12 classes to choose from as you assemble 8 players for your party
- 60 magic spells
- Over 135 items (weapons, armor, shield, gems, jewels, potions and scrolls)
- 3 game fonts to choose from